Think all Driving Instructor Training Providers in Oxfordshire, Northants and Warwickshire are the same?
I provide pay as you go driving instructor training for customers across Oxfordshire, Warwickshire, Buckinghamshire and Northamptonshire.
Local, ethical, pay as you go training from a Grade A Driving Instructor with 85% pass rate for qualifying ADI tests.
Neil Ridding Instructor TrainingWhy choose me?
- 85% PASS RATE ACROSS ALL QUALIFYING TESTS
- Local, ethical, driving instructor training
- Expert one to one tuition in the car with me
- Train with a real student under my supervision for real life experience
- Nothing to sign, you are free to leave at any time
- No small print or long list of terms to tie you in
- Train in the local area
- Train part time to fit in with your other commitments
- FULL Money Back Guarantee if you leave for any reason
- Free, honest introductory session
- Friendly helpful advice, NO hard sell
National training providersTypical examples of training with large providers
- Poor pass rates. The national average for the part 3 test is just 27%
- Expect different trainers throughout your course
- Pair up with a stranger and share your training time with them
- Watertight legal contracts tie you in, even if you are unhappy
- Travel miles to meet your trainer
- Lack of flexibility of training sessions
- Hard sell to get you to sign up to an expensive franchise
- Expect to be taken to court by your training company if you try to leave!
Driving Instructor Training Banbury
There are plenty of companies that offer ADI (Approved Driving Instructor) training courses in Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Warwickshire, and Northamptonshire. But how can you tell the good from the bad?
It is vital that you do your research before undergoing any sort of driving instructor training.
It’s a sad fact that many of the large national ADI training course providers have a long line of disgruntled trainees behind them. Forcing you to sign a contract for a training course that means you cannot leave if you are unhappy, being made to sign a credit agreement (often for thousands of pounds), or enticing you in with offers of cheap training, only to find out that you have to work for them for anything up to 2 years after you qualify are all common practice in this industry and I think it’s appalling!
The way I do things is designed to work for you, not me!
I have an advantage the national companies will never have, I am local. I live and work in your immediate area and I am passionate about providing the best training available.
I am ideally positioned to provide driving instructor training courses in Banbury and the surrounding towns.
My personal approach means that you are treated as an individual, not just the next step towards some faceless CEO’s second yacht!
You can organise your training around your current work commitments, at a time that works for you. All training is done in the local area, on a one to one basis with me personally.
I will be by your side from the very first introductory drive, all through your training and tests. You will be in direct contact, not fobbed off onto a national call centre.
I don’t provide cheap, poor quality instructor training that gives you the minimum amount of hours, often shared with someone else, miles away from home.
I provide the ultimate driving instructor training course, with all course material supplied, one to one training with me, and when you are ready I will provide a pupil for you to train under my supervision. I believe that I offer one of the best driving instructor training courses in the country.
The Ultimate Driving Instructor Training Course includes:
- One to one in car training. You will NEVER share your time with anyone else.
- All training conducted in car – No tedious classroom sessions designed to save the training company money!
- Direct contact with me, including out of hours mobile number. Got a question? Just call or text.
- Train in the local area around your current work commitments.
- Full training syllabus provided at the start of your training provides a structured approach.
- Regular training sessions enable maximum progress, and opportunities to reflect and practice at home.
- Consistent detailed feedback to highlight strengths and weaknesses. (Lack of feedback is a constant complaint we hear about other training providers)
- Integrated Part 1, 2 and 3 training with full support every step of the way.
- Sit in on real driving lessons so you can see the skills you are learning being put into practice.
- Train with a real pupil on a real driving lesson, under my guidance – unbeatable real life experience!
- High quality training that will thoroughly prepare you for the qualifying exams. Unlike others, I DON’T just do the bare minimum and hope that you will scrape through.
- Opportunity to join the driving school on qualifying, should you wish.
- A local company with a commitment to outstanding service.
- Money Back Guarantee if you are not happy – for any reason at all.
- I limit the amount of trainees in the system to just 6 at any one time. This guarantees you of the best service, I do not have an endless production line of trainees fighting for available training slots.
I am constantly tweaking and adjusting my driving instructor training courses to ensure the highest quality. If at any time you decide you are not happy with the service I provide, or feel that becoming a driving instructor is no longer for you, or want to stop your training – I will provide a full, no quibble refund for any hours not used, for any reason whatsoever.
How many other training providers offer this money back guarantee?
Time and time again I take on trainees who have started an ADI training course with one of the large providers, only to be disappointed with the lack of value for money, or the substandard training that is all too common within the industry.
I take on plenty of trainees from the national schools, but we have never lost one of our trainees to a national competitor.
Could you be the next person to benefit from my driving instructor training course in Oxfordshire, Northamptonshire, Milton Keynes and Warwickshire, and pass your qualifying tests quickly, easily and without hassle?
Complete the contact form below to arrange your FREE introductory session – without obligation.
Start your application process on the DVSA website here
I passed my own ADI qualifying exams with the highest possible grades and I can’t wait to pass on my skills to you. I will personally guide you through the steps required to qualify as an Approved Driving Instructor (ADI), from your very first introductory session, throughout your training and tests. You are guaranteed a place within my driving school working in the local area when you qualify, or you can set up on your own or join another school if you wish, there’s no pressure.
Give me a call today on 01295 279310 to find out if I can help you take the first step to qualifying as an ADI and launching your new career.
"I trained with Neil to become a driving instructor. His extensive knowledge and experience helped me no end. Neil's kind and patient manner makes a great learning environment for anyone. Highly recommend to anyone who is thinking of training as an ADI" Avril...
A gigantic congratulations to Avril Simonson-Kern who passed her final driving instructors test, the infamous part 3, on her first attempt. Despite stressing internally about the test, Avril kept her cool on the outside and worked hard to deliver a lesson worthy of a...
A massive congratulations to Manuela Sima on passing your ADI part 2 driving test on 20th January 2020. Manuela worked really hard on her driving in the weeks coming up to the test and was rewarded with an excellent first time pass, even being complemented by the...
Thank you so much to Gaby Shah who sent us this wonderful review of her instructor training: "Hi Neil, It took me a couple of days to come down from my shock and overwhelming High of passing my Part 3, but I think I'm finally back on the ground nearly with both feet....
A huge congratulations to Lucie who passed her ADI part 2 test after taking driving instructor training in Banbury with us. It's fair to say that Lucie was delighted when she was told she had passed, giving the examiner a huge hug and letting out a scream that could...
Congratulation to Gaby Shah who passed her final ADI qualifying test at the first attempt! Gaby was delighted to pass her "part 3" test first time, especially as she had to travel to Luton as she was unable to find an available test closer to home. Well done Gaby, now...
A huge congratulations to Gaby Shah who passed her ADI part 2 test at the first attempt. So far this year, every person on an ADI training course with us has passed first time! We're Delighted that Gaby has continued our run of first time passes. Gaby kept her cool,...
A huge congratulations to Mick Short from Banbury, who passed his ADI part 3 test at the first attempt! Mick started his driving instructor training course with a national school, but decided to come to us as he wasn't happy with what they were offering him. He was...
A massive congratulations to David Belton from Bicester who passed his ADI part 3 test after training with us. David started his training with another company, but came to us after he was unimpressed with the training he received. He originally had his test booked for...