Think all Driving Instructor Training Providers in Oxfordshire, Northants and Warwickshire are the same?
Working as a driving instructor can be extremely rewarding, but how do you decide on which company to provide your ADI training?
Neil Ridding Instructor TrainingWhy choose us?
- 85% PASS RATE ACROSS ALL QUALIFYING TESTS IN 2017
- Local, ethical, pay as you go driving instructor training
- Expert one to one tuition in the car with me
- Nothing to sign, you are free to leave at any time
- No small print or long list of terms to tie you in
- Train in the local area
- Train part time to fit in with your other commitments
- Free remedial training if you don't pass your final test
- FULL Money Back Guarantee if you leave for any reason
- Free, honest introductory session
- Friendly helpful advice, NO hard sell
National training providersTypical examples of training with large providers
- Poor pass rates. The national average for the part 3 test is just 27%
- Expect different trainers throughout your course
- Pair up with a stranger and share your training time with them
- Watertight legal contracts tie you in, even if you are unhappy
- No small print or long list of terms to force you to stay
- Travel miles to meet your trainer
- Lack of flexibility of training sessions
- Pay extra for remedial training providing you sign up to an expensive franchise
- Unhappy with your training? Expect to be taken to court by your training company!
Driving Instructor Training Banbury
There are plenty of companies that offer ADI (Approved Driving Instructor) training courses in Oxfordshire, Buckinghamshire, Warwickshire, and Northamptonshire. But how can you tell the good from the bad?
It is vital that you do your research before undergoing any sort of driving instructor training.
It’s a sad fact that many of the large national ADI training course providers have a long line of disgruntled trainees behind them. Forcing you to sign a contract for a training course that means you cannot leave if you are unhappy, being made to sign a credit agreement (often for thousands of pounds), or enticing you in with offers of cheap training, only to find you have to work for them for anything up to 2 years after you qualify are all common practice in this industry and we think it’s appalling!
The way we do things is designed to work for you, not us!
We have an advantage the national companies will never have, we are local. We live and work in your immediate area and we are passionate about providing the best training available. We are ideally positioned to provide driving instructor training courses in Banbury and the surrounding towns.
Our personal approach means we treat you as an individual, not just the next step towards some faceless CEO’s second yacht!
You can organise your training around your current work commitments, at a time that works for you. All training is done in the local area, on a one to one basis with your allocated trainer.
Your trainer will be by your side from the very first introductory drive, and all throughout your training and tests. You will be in direct contact, not fobbed off onto a national call centre.
We don’t provide cheap, poor quality instructor training that gives you the minimum amount of hours, often shared with someone else, miles away from home.
We truly believe we have one of the best driving instructor training courses in the country.
How many other ADI training providers will offer a completely FREE and no obligation introductory session to enable you to meet us, get the answers to all your questions, and introduce you to the skills required to work as a driving instructor? There is absolutely NO hard sell, we won’t pressure you into anything, we’ll just give you all the information you need to make an informed choice. We think an introductory meeting is essential before you make your decision, and embark on your driving instructor training.
Top-Notch Driving Instructor Training Course!
- One to one in car training. You will NEVER share your time with anyone else.
- All training conducted in car – No tedious classroom sessions designed to save the training company money!
- Direct contact with your trainer, including out of hours mobile number. Got a question? Just call or text.
- Train in the local area around your current work commitments.
- Full training syllabus provided at the start of your training provides a structured approach.
- Regular training sessions enable maximum progress, and opportunities to reflect and practice at home.
- Consistent detailed feedback to highlight strengths and weaknesses. (Lack of feedback is a constant complaint we hear about other training providers)
- Integrated part 1, 2 and 3 training with full support every step of the way.
- Sit in on real driving lessons so you can see the skills you are learning being put into practice.
- You will have the opportunity to conduct real driving lessons, under guidance from your trainer – unbeatable real life experience!
- High quality training that will thoroughly prepare you for the qualifying exams. Unlike others, we DON’T just do the bare minimum and hope you will scrape through.
- Opportunity to join the driving school on qualifying, should you wish.
- A local company with a commitment to outstanding service.
- Money Back Guarantee if you are not happy – for any reason at all.
- We limit the amount of trainees in the system at any one time, to 6 per trainer. This guarantees your trainers full attention, we don’t have an endless production line of trainees fighting for available training slots.
We are constantly tweaking and adjusting our driving instructor training courses to ensure the highest quality. If at any time you decide you are not happy with the service we provide, or feel that becoming a driving instructor is no longer for you, or want to stop your training – we will provide a full, no quibble refund, for any reason whatsoever.
How many other training providers offer this money back guarantee?
Time and time again we take on trainees who have started an ADI training course with one of the large providers, only to be disappointed with the lack of value for money, or the substandard training that is all too common within the industry.
We take on plenty of trainees from the national schools, but we have never lost one of our trainees to a national competitor.
Could you be the next person to benefit from our driving instructor training course in Oxfordshire and Warwickshire, and pass your qualifying tests quickly, easily and without hassle?
Complete the contact form below to arrange your FREE introductory session – without obligation.
Start your application process on the DVSA website here
I passed my own ADI qualifying exams with the highest possible grades and I can’t wait to pass on my skills to you. I will personally guide you through the steps required to qualify as an Approved Driving Instructor (ADI), from your very first introductory session, throughout your training and tests. You are guaranteed a place within my driving school working in the local area meaning you can work as you train.
Give me a call today on 01295 568102 to find out if I can help you take the first step to qualifying as an ADI and changing your life.Neil Ridding
Thank you so much to Gaby Shah who sent us this wonderful review of her instructor training: “Hi Neil, It took me a couple of days to come down from my shock and overwhelming High of passing my Part 3, but I think I’m finally back on the ground nearly...read more
A huge congratulations to Lucie who passed her ADI part 2 test on 22nd June 2017 after taking driving instructor training in Banbury with us. It’s fair to say that Lucie was delighted when she was told she had passed, giving the examiner a huge hug and letting...read more
Congratulation to Gaby Shah who passed her final ADI qualifying test on 19th May 2017 at the first attempt! Gaby was delighted to pass her “part 3” test first time, especially as she had to travel to Luton as she was unable to find an available test closer...read more
A huge congratulations to Gaby Shah who passed her ADI part 2 test at the first attempt on 13th October 2016. So far this year, every person on an ADI training course with us has passed first time! We’re Delighted that Gaby has continued our run of first time...read more
A huge congratulations to Mick Short from Banbury, who passed his ADI part 3 test at the first attempt this morning, 12th February 2016!! Mick started his driving instructor training course with a national school, but decided to come to us as he wasn’t happy...read more
A massive congratulations to David Belton from Bicester who passed his ADI part 3 test after training with us. David started his training with another company, but came to us after he was unimpressed with the training he received. He originally had his test booked for...read more